Tioman Dive Resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjbrh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I will be in Tioman for a few days and are looking for a comfortable dive resort. We haven't seen each other since early in the year and so wouldn't mind being pampered a little (air conditioning is a must). Can anyone suggest such a paradise. Thanks much.

Tony

Paya beach will be yr choice.

Its the best compare to the rest.

I'd suggest Paya Beach. Haven't stayed there, but visited a few times and it looks nice.

If you really want to pamper the missus, try Japamala, Tioman Island. It ain't cheap but.

I'm just back from Tioman. The diving was really wonderful. I stayed at the Panuba Inn, which is convenient if you dive with Bali Hai, since they're right on the pier at Panuba. The 'SD' rooms at the Panuba are nice, but not very fancy. People I dived with who had been to Tioman before said the Panuba was definitely better than anything at ABC. The Japamala is definitely the most posh place.

Back
Top Bottom