Wreck Valley NDI Club - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:balloon:

Toolbox-13
gjmmotors
NJDiveGirl
ingreevox

Hey count me in if I fall into your area!!! I'm in Upstate NY.

What is our area?

I guess officially it's NY, NJ & PA.

Realistically, it's probably Greater NY, all of NJ, Eastern PA, Northern Delaware, Southern Connecticut?
A 150 mile radius around the statue of liberty? :huh:

Logistically, I guess it depends on ability to dive in the area.

As far as I'm concerned, the more people willing to participate, and the more people willing to contribute, the merrier.

Which leads us to membership.

Everyone within the general vicinity of wreck valley, montauk to cape may, may become an associate member by posting a request on the forum.

Official membership will be granted when an associate goes diving with an official member and submits contact information.

Well I consider myself a member here. I tried to start this last group last year. Guess I didnt go about it the right way or something. I got the impression that when I was trying, NDI wasnt really ready yet in the area of "rules" and stuff to start accepting chapter applications.

Glad someone finally pulled it together for us poor Joysians! WTG!!

Now all that is left on my NJ Scuba wish list is to meet up with someone local taking a drive to florida in an large vehicle to swing by my house and pick me (and my gear) up for a week get-a-way!
:)

Spydertek

Welcome Spydertek,
Now that you mention it a road trip sounds like a good idea.
I have the large vehicel and a map now I just have to figure out how to get my boss to agree that I need a weeks off.
Boats

Always wondered why there wasn't an NDI chapter dedicated to this area -- seeing as there are so many divers and so many great sites in the region.

Back
Top Bottom