Wreck Valley NDI Club - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xjae- I like your original name of Wreck Valley. Tri State and New England both would imply Connecticut, which is already covered by NELD. Anything with "metro" would exclude our friends in PA, as the metro area is considered NY/NJ.

Let's submit everything now and get it rolling. We can add members as they sign up. More people will probaly notice it when it has a section on the main page anyway.

Besides, I'd like to see it start up while we're still actually able to dive :wink:

If you live in NJ/PA the tri-state area in PA, NY, NJ
If you live in NY the tri-state area is NY, NJ, CT

I still like Joisey Wreck Divers... :wink:

ScottyK once bubbled...

Let's submit everything now and get it rolling. We can add members as they sign up. More people will probaly notice it when it has a section on the main page anyway.
sounds good to me.

going once...

gone... :smash:

the list is in.
afaik, we're good to go.

Wreck Valley NDI ???
(founding members)

XJae
ScottyK
grunzster
TTSkipper
IzzyTahil
BILLB
mwilding
BOATS313
docmartin
wrekdiver2

Xjae- Great idea, and thanks for putting it all together. Hopefully we can put a nice local database together and have some fun doing it.

Scott

XJae - Thanks for putting this all together!! Hopefully we can coordinate something soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom