Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

actually, we did go to the same college, believe it or not.... :D

(same college you went to also... :D WAR EAGLE ! )

I went to college to get an education....you two got a different kind of education than me....:D

Last edited:
Not enough dope or liquor to make any female "my type" :mooner: ...too many men to go around...:wink:
Just wish they had a 'little' quicker recovery time. Sometimes they're too far apart, or ya break one.......

Just wish they had a 'little' quicker recovery time. Sometimes they're too far apart, or ya break one.......

Dang Girl....maybe you should try a softer touch...leather can be used on weekdays. You can save the chains and barbs for weekends or special occasions..:wink::wink:

You're confusing Auburn with the Alabama Psychiatric Institute where you went......You people do know he is still there right?...How many of you have ever actually met him? :D

Well, I have actually met Mike_s. The Institute was having a field trip one day at the Destin Jetties when I was there. There were several other crazies there as well. :D

Back
Top Bottom