Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My guess would have to be a gidds

LOL..I was thinking that. The last time we were all together at Morrisons and we all had on our bathing suits she was bundled up in a coat. :)

I remember that..... low vis and high current that day. (I think it was in May about 2 1/2 years ago).

Yes, very rough conditions. I quickly got separated from you and Andy by a fast moving current and had to kick ass to the rocks and climb up them to find you guys. The next dive you and I stayed out of the stronger current and hung out around the rocks and peeked in them.

You made good use of cabana boys and dive sherpas during cave class! :D

I have become a wiser and more productive diver .....:wink:

Yes, very rough conditions. I quickly got separated from you and Andy by a fast moving current and had to kick ass to the rocks and climb up them to find you guys. The next dive you and I stayed out of the stronger current and hung out around the rocks and peeked in them.

Yep... I remember.... I think Andy had ear problems if I remember correctly on that dive.

as for the conditions being rough.... You can just hit current and poor vis there if you don't catch high slack tide just right.... I've had some dives at the Jetties that were perfect with no current and clear and others you couldn't see your dive buddy and had to pull yourself along the rocks...

the tide charts aren't always "spot on" the right time.

Sea Yoda taught me a little trick of when you go over the bridge to watch the can buoy's and see if they are leaning in the current.

The wise was to get men to be productive instead of doing it myself :D

One can have the ability to do it for one's self but better to have the ability to get someone else to do it for you...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom