Bail out reg question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJetDriver69 once bubbled...
The comm unit is an OTS Mag 1000-D with twin transducers mounted on the top of the case at each shoulder ... Works like a champ!:D
The Mag 1000-D ... :wacko: You got a gun rack on your rig, too, or just a hideout inside? :wink:

BigJetDriver69 once bubbled...
I will still see if I can get the better stills soon, but you can see the ones Caveseeker7 is talking about, Kent, on Jan Willem's fantastic rebreather site. <www.therebreathersite.nl> They are on the link to the pics from DEMA last year.

Interesting. I would of thought extended it down would make the system too bottom heavy and cause problems accessing the tank valves.

KentCe once bubbled... Interesting. I would of thought extending it down would make the system too bottom heavy and cause problems accessing the tank valves. [/B]

Kent,

Actually, it extends up a little bit, and down a little bit. The valves are almost exactly where they need to be. The balance is good even without the light battery up top and the comm unit on the bottom! Of course, one can move the back-plate up and down as necessary to achieve custom balance.:wink:

Nice,
It looks similar to the triton case I was thinking about. How heavy is it? Is it managable on a rib?
One of the reasons I've not yet done anything is because I do a real mixture of hard-boat/rib/shore diving, and I quite like to go back to the 'basic' unit for shallower scrambles down rocks, and for space on shallower rib dives.

F

ps - different thread, but my handset magnets decided to stop working on Tuesday, I rang ap lunchtime yesterday and the replacements made it here this morning 1000 miles away

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom