Scuba J -- Lake Murray ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright,
I know someone on this forum has a phone number for Scuba J's shop up on Lake Murray. Anyone got that phone number? Thanks.

Alright,
I know someone on this forum has a phone number for Scuba J's shop up on Lake Murray. Anyone got that phone number? Thanks.

J and Sheryl Cantrell
580-223-4832

I have the number for Scuba J's Dive Shop 580.22DIVE2(223.4832) Located in the marina at Lake Murray OK. Can't miss us!

Got it!
Sheryl! PM sent!

Please advertise here! You won't be disappointed!

Hey Everyone! I introduce Scuba J on Lake Murray!
You guys check them out! This is a full service dive shop with air fills!
The shop is only minutes from Marietta Landing! I promise!

Welcome to the forum Scuba J! I copied down your information so I can drop by your shop when I am up that way, if we ever need anything. Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome. I have posted some underwater pictures on myspace, of lake murray this last weekend. Pretty incredible! myspace=scubajs.com. Pictures compliments of Jarrod Hertzel. A fellow scuba diver.

Thanks so much. Your great! I wasn't at the dive shop much this weekend. Had to host a cocktail party. So I hope I didn't miss you and your friends. I will be in Frisco tonight at happy hour at some sushi bar. Are you close. Love to chat with fellow divers. (580.277.0431) there will be other divers there also.

Thanks for the info and I will stop by next time I am at murray.

Denise

Back
Top Bottom