bottle rack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ibizaboy

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys

i am looking for a bottle rack for my boat.

it needs to be for about 12 bottles or more.

if you know of anyone who is selling one or anyone who can make one then please let me know somehow......

this is my boat....

hope this helps to explane what i am talking about

Nice boat what is that about an 8 meter? I do have a drawing for a bottle rack if you would like one to get pricing. It is drawn in feet and inches but any fab shop should be able to work off of it i would think. Sen me a PM if you would the file. The pricing i got around here out of aluminum was $1,000 USD.

cheers for the info.

the boat is 7.5metres, i don't really know in feet but i am looking to put 8 divers on it so i will need space for 16 bottles...

i am also looking into the idea of 8 over 8.

ie a standard bottle rack on legs, (does that make sence?)

so to save the divers backs when entering the water (not picking up the equipment off the floor) and to save space on the boat between dives making it more comfortable for my guests....

if your mate can come up with a price and the shipping costs to Ibiza then let me know please

:D:D:D

I thought about doing the same thing but was not sure I could keep the ranks and BC on the upper level to stay putt if it got rough. My biggest fear was something falling and landing on a leg or foot. The rack I’m going to send to you is set up to take 6 steel 95’s down each side. As for getting it made here and shipping the shipping would kill you it would be far cheaper to have it made over there I’m sure. I don’t personally know the people who are doing the welding and they where not willing to do the work and have to deal with shipping. I guess you can be picky when there is a lot of work out there. Sorry I could be more help on getting it made. I’ve attached a PDF if you want the Autocad file let me know where to e-mail it.

Attachments

• tank rack.pdf
    10.9 KB · Views: 102
donnie thanks for that, we have a couple of guys here who work in Inox so i will translate it and see what they say...

cheers again mate dive safe, if you are ever over this way shout me:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom