New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn:
im pumped and ready to go,picked up a hp 100 the other day,dont know how to do the editing though.

Here ya go...

JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
The Kraken + Yellow Angel Fish+1
JCDdiver + 1
Divinginn

J:

Hehe, just to verify, I will *not* be attending... although I *did* find a dive shop here in Fukuoka. (Divers' intuition?) Sadly, as they spoke no English and I know even less Japanese, it was just a look-and-leave, but they did have a decent gear selection for a shop half the size of my bedroom. :D

JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
JCDdiver + 1
Divinginn
Corigan

JCDdiver:
JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
JCDdiver + 1
Divinginn
Corigan
No Fish +1

Here is my update. Looks like the weather may be Ok.

Hey what time you diving, Jeremy said 10am one time, and i'll plan on meeting yall then, I'll make it my initiation dive thing. I'm trying to get Jack to go, so if you all come by DSMAR make him.

JKSteger + 1
Baydive20 + 1
MikeRAult + 1
JCDdiver + 1
Luke
Jack

Don't worry Luke,
I'm bringing my tanks by tomorrow to get them filled. I'll put some pressure on Jack.

J:

I can't wait to get my new suit wet on monday. I may be bringing a buddy along also. He said he will do some fishing while we dive. Still not sure if Heather is comming out, she said it all depends on the weather.

Hey, guys !!!
We're just meeting up at around 10 for the early birds.
We'll be setting up a tent with a propane heater, and various and sundry other things.
The first dive will probably launch around 12 noon. Depends upon each buddy team.
This thing isn't written in stone. Plan your dive and dive your plan.
We'll dine after the first dive and during the SI.
Those that want to make a second dive . . . GO FOR IT ! ! ! !

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom