Shark Diver Mag problems?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey-

Anyone else not getting issues of Shark Diver magazine anymore, and also not getting replies to their e-mails? I called about a month ago and the customer service person said something like "I know he's been having problems, but things should be shipping in a day or two". I still haven't received anything, and don't get e-mail replies.

Anyone in the same boat? Maybe someone's just stealing my issues. :) and :(

I got mine last week. I love the mag, but the issues are so infrequent that I don't really wait for them to arrive. I just consider it a pleasant surprise when I check my mail and I have one in the box. :wink:

I agree. I thought they had gone out of business as I hadn't gotten an issue for months. Then the latest issue showed up in my mailbox Monday!

Dang, sorry to hear experiences like these. I've actually been thinking for quite a while of siging up for a subscription.

I just got my issue #13 in the mail a week ago today. It's very cool. I know that Eli has been busy doing the chasing sharks show, so may be the magazine is taking the back seat for now. I believe they did get out 4 issues this year though. If you subscribe call the office and let them know you haven't got an issue #13. I know as a small time mag they may have problems with the shipping sometimes. A few times in the past I didn't get the mag, I called Eli and he had a copy out to me right away.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom