las vegas nevada for diving buddy/buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

draagen0

Reaction score
hello all looking for some dive buddys in las vegas or henderson
to go to lake mead and califorinia dive sites
i am interested in going to cali for an overnight live aboard
it would be great to meet other divers that go down on this kind of trip
or get a small group together
i goto the lake every other weekend and totaly love it

Best of luck on finding some buddies...this is the place to do it. Welcome!

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the board! Whenever you plan to dive in SoCal, stop by our local forum for input. http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88 Make it over for one of our gatherings (Wrinkles/Mo2vation) or check out the info. page for dive boats.
Hope to dive Lake Mead somday soon. Enjoy

Welcome to the Board. I head to Vegas about 4 times a year to dive Mohave and Mead. Mohave has much better shore diving than Mead does. You should check it out. I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks, but we'll be there during the week. Hotels are usually cheaper and we like to avoid the crowds as much as possible.

Welcome to the Scubaboard. Looks like you found the right hook-up.

Welcome to the board Draggen. I actually just found this site myself. I live here in Orange County, CA and also in Vegas about 1 week out of the month. I've never even thought about diving out there in Nevada. I'll have to let you know next time I head out therer and maybe you could show me around the lakes. Let me know the next time you're down here and I'll do the same for you.

thank you all for the welcome
and the great advise and it looks like ill be going to cali for a dive this saturday
it will be on the sundiver
i hope to get to know you all and maybe meet you all sometime

Back
Top Bottom