Alhambra this Sat. 6/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo:
seems like no matter how well I clean my gear, I'm always findind sand weeks later

Perhaps it's technique? Gear up at the car. Never set you geat down until you're back at the car. Carry jugs of water to use for rinsing. Put a mat down behind your car to catch what little sand you do have. Rinse your feet before stepping on the mat. Shake out the mat (I also carry a whisk broom) before putting it in your car. Oh, and don't fall down in the sand when you're walking out of the water.

You know what... Shore diving Marvels Side Yard or Howards Reef is a treat. So it is not all shore diving I dislike.

Matt with that forecast, I will pass on tomorrow. Unless someone wants to charter or do a road trip.

Missdirected:
You know what... Shore diving Marvels Side Yard or Howards Reef is a treat. So it is not all shore diving I dislike.

Matt with that forecast, I will pass on tomorrow. Unless someone wants to charter or do a road trip.

yeah, think I'm gonna pass as well, 'specially since I'm already gonna be there next weekend with the whole group.....if you got any last minute ideas for a charter/short road trip, I'd be up for it

If anybody has a viz report from the beach I'd like to hear it. I may still go if there is only a few foot of viz.

941-486-1400, florida west scuba usually has accurate water reports. The only thing i dont like about shore diving is the walk, and the swim to the reef...

Well I need to dive. Looks like we are going to charter around here tomorrow. Should have headed to the O, now that I think about it. Haven't done that yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom