Alhambra this Sat. 6/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know what Matt, I just might be. PM me tormorrow and let me have a look at my schedule. Though I hate shore diving - I was forbidden to go last weekend - so I need a fix bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matteo:
yeah, I hate shore stuff too, but these new tanks just gotta get wet...I'll shoot you a PM manana

Did you get them from the sale we were all talking about recently? What are you doing up so late, young man? Hey now you need a Zeagle Ranger :wink:

well, hate is a strong word...let me requalify that as saying that it's just not my favorite; seems like no matter how well I clean my gear, I'm always findind sand weeks later; but then again, how can you beat a $5 dollar air fill, a quick car ride, crazy bottom time and all the multi-million year old fossils you can handle?

Missdirected:
Did you get them from the sale we were all talking about recently? What are you doing up so late, young man? Hey now you need a Zeagle Ranger :wink:

no, I actually got them from a tent sale down my way last weekend; the Rangers sure are sweet, but when finances allow, the next BC will prob be a Knighthawk or TransPac:eyebrow:

I might be - I am alittle concerned that the vis will be bad due to Alberto - Any comments from those on that side of the coast?

I haven't been to the beach to look at it, but we've had prevailing winds out of the east for the last couple of days and it's forecast to continue that way throughout the weekend except for an onshore breeze late in the afternoon, so I've got my fingers crossed; Maybe somebody closer up that way will chime in and give us a heads up?

I was around 4 miles offshore yesterday (trembly reef). Vis was 0 on the bottom, could barely read our gauges. I really don't think there'll be any vis tomorrow, but that's just my opinion, I cancelled my trip to the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom