Suggestion Database errors, 2022 errors, this site is broken.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
CuzzA

CuzzA

Wetwork for Hire
Reaction score
FWIW, this site is becoming unusable. To the point I often just close it and move on. So many bugs, so many errors. I cancelled my red renewal because half the time the site doesn't work.

ScubaBoard is broken and I suspect a crash is on the horizon.

I would guess most of the errors are on phones?
I only occcasionally look at SB on my phone or tablet and don't recall seeing problems there. Current observations are all on a laptop PC running Windows 10 and Edge with WiFi.

I would guess most of the errors are on phones?
Actually it seems my phone works best.... Problems I'm having are on PC (wired) and tablet (wifi on home network). That is why I thought the problem was just me, and didn't say anything until now. Seems I am not the only one...

Strange. I'm on here generally every day just checking a few subs, and have never ever had a problem that I can remember.

Actually it seems my phone works best.... Problems I'm having are on PC (wired) and tablet (wifi on home network). That is why I thought the problem was just me, and didn't say anything until now. Seems I am not the only one...
I figured I couldn't be the only one. I ain't got a database. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom