Suggestion Database errors, 2022 errors, this site is broken.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
CuzzA

CuzzA

Wetwork for Hire
Reaction score
FWIW, this site is becoming unusable. To the point I often just close it and move on. So many bugs, so many errors. I cancelled my red renewal because half the time the site doesn't work.

ScubaBoard is broken and I suspect a crash is on the horizon.

For your post to be useful, it's best to provide as much detail as possible, so the response can be targeted. Identifying your operating system and browser is helpful, because, unfortunately, not all systems are using or applying the standards in the same way.
Chrome, DuckDuckGo. Android, Windows. I will screen shot the database error next time it happens. It usually requires closing the browser and reopening.

They are already aware of the 2022 error.

I've seen that 2022 error some times, not often.
I'm using Firefox in a windows 10 Dell notebook and wifi connection.

Gosh Darn 2022 ⁉️
Hot key for Reload Button is Ctrl+R. Function button is <F5>.
('Been using 'lot lately.) :newyear:

1652916940295.png

I've gotten this fairly frequently lately.

Windows 10, Firefox, I can't say i've ever had this fail or be slow for me. I've been doing IT work for years, it's a known fact users either 1. Lie or 2. Usually omit important information regarding their 'problem'.....

The problems seem to be intermittent. And going through the error logs, I did find some issues that the board software can't fix with the usual background scripts, but requires some manual poking around in the database. Looking into why it happens and how to tweak some settings to prevent those in the future.

Thanks, @Miyaru ! Of course I opened my mouth up thread saying all is good for me and and sure-enough, when I tried getting on this morning, it seems the board was having a little trouble waking up :confused:.

ETA: after maybe 20-30 seconds all was good.

Back
Top Bottom