ZOOM SEEKERS (IN CASE YOU MISSED IT): KURT LIEBER - OCEAN DEFENDERS ALLIANCE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We had some technical issues to overcome, but Kurt Lieber gave a nice talk last night about the work of the Ocean Defenders Alliance as they try to clean our waters of things like tires, abandoned traps, ghost nets, and more. Here's the entire 1-hour session:

ZOOM SEEKERS: KURT LIEBER - OCEAN DEFENDERS ALLIANCE

z

Great talk! Thanks for organizing!

Nice interview and it answered a question for me. I applied to work with ODA about a year ago but never heard anything back. In watching the video it sounds like it takes some persistence to get in the loop.

Nice interview and it answered a question for me. I applied to work with ODA about a year ago but never heard anything back. In watching the video it sounds like it takes some persistence to get in the loop.
I just reached out to Kurt to let him know. If you don't hear anything back from him in the next week or so, please let me know and I'll bug him

I just reached out to Kurt to let him know. If you don't hear anything back from him in the next week or so, please let me know and I'll bug him
Oh I was not really complaining, had just been wondering if they were shut down for COVID or something. His statement in the video makes perfect sense. Thank you though!

Oh I was not really complaining, had just been wondering if they were shut down for COVID or something. His statement in the video makes perfect sense. Thank you though!
I appreciate you speaking up. There are lots of times we can really use more help on the boat. So if volunteer applications are getting lost it's a problem we need to get fixed

Back
Top Bottom