Zena Fit--Lost weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJackie

Reaction score
I have a Zena BC size medium that I totally love. But I am starting to have a problem. I have lost about 30 pounds so now I am a tall thin girl instead of a tall "average size" girl. My Zena is now too big. With all the straps tightened, it slides around and has started ride up.

So here are my questions: How do I get resized? What measurements do I need to take to ensure a proper fit? What portion of the BC needs to be changed? How do I get new pieces? I do not live near a dive shop that carries Zeagle. Thank you for any and all help that you can provide.

Go to Zeagle web page and click on recreational BC on the left. Then click on the Zena. This will give you the individual measurements that you need.

Componants, you can get from any authorized dealer via internet or phone. What piece you need to replace depends upon where you lost your weight and if it can be adjusted enough.
One thing that you might try is adjusting the waist all the way in. If you look on the inside of the jacket there are three(?) sex bolts. You can undo the sex bolts and move the cummerbun all the way in. This might take care of the problem.

Zena's don't have cumberbuns, so if the straps are tightened all the way down and it's too big, one or more of the components will have to be replaced.

Instead of checking Zeagle's website, call ScubaToys. They'll tell you how to take your measurements and be able to help you figure out whether or not you need a new vest or a new front panel.

If your bra size hasn't changed with your weight loss, then I'd venture you guess you need a new vest. Since you haven't shrunk in height, I'd bet your shoulder panel is fine too.

Oh yeah, and if they aren't positive what piece needs to be swapped out, they'll send you the pieces they think will work and have you return what you don't need. :D But they fit so many people into Zeagles that I bet they get it right the first time.

DiveMaven--Thank you. I will call scubtoys and have them help me figure out the messurments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom