Zeeland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danzz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Zeeland is the westernmost province of the Netherlands. It consist of a number of islands and peninsulas. The underwater world there is rich and diverse. I would not immediately say it is my backyard but it is where I often go diving on weekends. Depending on the time of the year you can admire cuttlefish, lobsters, seahorses, lumpsuckers and many different species of nudibranches.

Great video...thanks for the representation of the sea life and diving in the area. We are frequent visitors to The Netherlands but have never done any diving on any of our trips.

What are the water temps?
Are there dive operators or support functions like tank rentals?

Great video...thanks for the representation of the sea life and diving in the area. We are frequent visitors to The Netherlands but have never done any diving on any of our trips.

What are the water temps?
Are there dive operators or support functions like tank rentals?
Thank you!
Water temperature is 20 degrees celcius in summer and around 4/5 degrees in Winter. Today it was 15 degrees celcius. In summer you can dive with a 7mm wetsuit and in winter with a drysuit.
Here are 2 dive shops:
Island Schouwen Duiveland:
Island Tholen:

Websites are in Dutch language setting but they speak very well English.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom