Zeagle zx faceplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikefreekz

Contributor
Reaction score
Where can i buy these faceplates??? I recently replaced of the them n brought them for a trip to bali n at the rnd of the trip, the graphics on the faceplate fell off!!!

If there is a retail source for these, I'd also be interested. One of my ZXs has a yellow faceplate, and I want to go black or grey. Also, is the 50D DIN conversion kit discontinued, as it says on the Leisurepro website? I just picked up another 50D first stage in preparation for doubles, but it's yoke.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Sleepdr, any Zeagle dealer in the USA can quickly order some replacement purge covers for your Zeagle regulator. The 50D 1st stage uses the same DIN and yoke components as many of our other regulators. The conversion kits will be around for quite some time.
If there is a retail source for these, I'd also be interested. One of my ZXs has a yellow faceplate, and I want to go black or grey. Also, is the 50D DIN conversion kit discontinued, as it says on the Leisurepro website? I just picked up another 50D first stage in preparation for doubles, but it's yoke.

Thanks

Hi Jeff,
I'm also interested in getting a replacement cover.

Hi befee, we have a few dealers in the NYC area that would be able to help you out. Take a look at our Find a Dealer page and enter your zip code, your local dealer will be able to order you a cover and any other parts you may need. If you're looking for the cover for the ZX or Envoy 2nd stage the part number for the purge cover is 342-0209-XX. Replace "XX" with "LK" for black, "LY" for yellow, "LG" for gray.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom