Zeagle Zena fit and sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Zena either got bigger or I got smaller because I was having a difficult time getting it adjusted so it wasn't moving around on me during dives. I don't have that problem at all now. I think you'd like a backplate and wing. Actually, the wing I'm using is the one off my Zena!

Agree with @DiveMaven. I've had my Zena for about 7 years. I never touch the shoulders, only the side straps. It took me a while to get the shoulders right. I have to loosen the sides while on the boat in order to be able to zip up the front. As long as the shoulders are right, tightening the sides in the water makes it a perfect fit.

Good Luck!

I have had mine for about 5 years now and I will keep mine till the seams fall apart. I love mine. It has seen me through many weight fluctuations and still fits like a dream. no other BCD can do that for me like my Zena has. I have even got it set in my mind to move up to a more "technical" BCD but nope....I love mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom