Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halcyon makes nice BP's but the ranger is a tough no-nonsense type of BC for an Avid recreational diver..... I think the limited edition is made to sell all of the other extras zeagle has in its line (some are nice extras) I still love the ranger.. its a great BC
=-)

Originally posted by BIGJC
Halcyon makes nice BP's but the ranger is a tough no-nonsense type of BC for an Avid recreational diver..... I think the limited edition is made to sell all of the other extras zeagle has in its line (some are nice extras) I still love the ranger.. its a great BC
=-)

ok, to each their own. I understand what you mean, that's how I feel about the BP/Wing :)

Let's ask these questions here...

How many people have bought a bp/wings and said, hmmmm, wish I had bought the Ranger?

And how many of us will have competing Rangers on Ebay this spring?

Tommy

Originally posted by tombiowami
Let's ask these questions here...

How many people have bought a bp/wings and said, hmmmm, wish I had bought the Ranger?

And how many of us will have competing Rangers on Ebay this spring?

Tommy

I show you my ebay item number if you show me yours :wink:

I'd certainly sell mine for half what i'd payed just to get rid of it. But I'm usually the type that can't be bothered selling stuff and always feel like I'd like extra stuff around just in case. It would be certainly good for pool stuff and good to add to the save a dive kit. Jetblast is right on with the bulky comment. I hate that feeling so much now. Minimalist everything for this year. Its also my own punishment for me to be more careful on future purchases.

steve

Okay, Okay.... BP and wings are more comfortable and flexible... enough said, but I am talking about BC's from a general perspective... a newbie diver would not want a BP and wings so He or she will buy a traditional rec bc and when they do that I feel that the ranger is their best choice..hands down..... maybe not for "tech" or whatever divers but for the avid general diving public (and for instructors and DM's as well) the Ranger has everything you need and is comfortable to boot!... Lets not forget the ENORMOUS profit margin zeagle dealers experience on this product also!
=-)

You know the Ranger really has been a whipping boy on a lot of boards, lists and groups....

I am not sure if it is all deserved....

I did have a lot of fun with mine over the years.

Thats what I'm saying... the ranger works well as a bc... bottom line... its not for a "tekkie" but for avg diver its is an excellent BC..... enough said.....
=-)

I'm not a "Tekkie", infact just a beginner in this extreme sport of diving and I have to say Im glad I have my Ranger.

As new to the sport as I am, I tried various BC's for fit, comfort and overall quality, and the Ranger fit all criteria.

Now, after 500+ dives on it someday, I may say something different but for now, I look forward to spending the next few years soaking up the undersea world in the "Ranger".

waterdogs,'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom