Zeagle Ranger & weight loss question (Scott &/or Chad)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW SCOTT!! that was quick! I am willing to change the vest section. but I was wondering a) is that possible? b) better yet, could I fit in a escape LG vest section? and c) who I could turn to to purchase one. Was wondering if scubatoys sold them.

Not that this anything to do with anything, but I'm also a huge AB fan and have dropped close to 40 lbs. (Its not so much what you eat, its how much and how often!) :eek: The silver lining in my case is that I have to buy new gear anyway, so I don't have to try to resize a bunch of stuff.

Back on topic, I'd be shocked if Larry wasn't able to special order exactly what you need, and in record time. I'm pretty sure that Scubatoys is one of the larger Zeagle retailers and their customer service is second to none.

goodeatsfan:
WOW SCOTT!! that was quick! I am willing to change the vest section. but I was wondering a) is that possible? b) better yet, could I fit in a escape LG vest section? and c) who I could turn to to purchase one. Was wondering if scubatoys sold them.

You can change out the vest section, and use the same shoulder and bladder parts that you have right now, but you will also need to get the waist panels if you go with the Escape vest...

However, when you start ordering parts, instead of a complete BC, the price adds up quickly!! You can check with your dealer, but you might be better off selling the Scout and buying the BC you want...you will have to see how it all adds up!!!

Any Zeagle dealer can order the parts for you...I doubt if many have the seperate pieces actually in stock, but you never know...:wink:

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom