Zeagle Ranger - Medium - Waist 33"-41"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

=C=

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The third planet (a smaller one but a nice blue hu
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello SB'ers,

I have for sale a Zeagle Ranger in good shape only seen a handful of dives, rinsed, and stored in-doors.

For those who do not know the Ranger it is a high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration and rear floatation BCD. The Range allows you to transition between tropical travel diving, to rugged cold water diving. Can be used with wet and dry suits. It is constructed of heavy reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon and is compatible with a variety of options and accessories. If you are a diver who wants a rugged recreational BCD system, but also want on that can adapt and change to meet your diving needs, then this BCD is the system you won't outgrow.

30lb capacity ripcord
PFS modular sizing
2 zippered utility pockets on sides
adjustable elastic waistband
44lb lift capacity ballistic bladder
4 stainless d rings on vest
adjustable sternum strap
dry weight 8.4 lbs

Shipped free to the US international buyers pay actual shipping and need to wait for funds to clear. I'm in Los Angeles and I will meet you if you are in the LA or Ventura area.

I accept cash and Paypal. Asking 350, its also going on ebay, I'll close the tread if it sells.

I also have an Octo inflator from Seaquest I can include for $50 more and Jetfins in XL I will do for $50 Shipped a set (straps so/so).

-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom