Zeagle Ranger LTD vs Poseidon Besea W50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Greetings Folks

IŽ´m new at the Scuba Board and I have a lot of questions for the comunity.

First of all... I am deciding to renew my BCD and I would like to share and hear your thoughts on the Zeagle Ranger LTD vs Poseidon W50.

Both are Back Inflated.

IŽ´m SSI Divecon and IŽ´m particualry interested in the materials used to manufacture both wings and harness.

I know Zeagle uses 1050 Ballistic that is not found in most wings, but not sure about PoseidonŽ´s.

I do not live in USA, so serviceability would not be very much of a difference to me.

I have a Ranger and am impressed with the durability and flexibility. I have over a 100 rough dives on it and it looks new. I cant say anything about the Poseidon not very common here.
Good luck
O

I have the Poseidon W50. Dove Oceanic for 10 years, and had no issues, but I am happy that I moved over to the Poseidon. I do a lot of Inlet diving, requiring climbing up an down the rocks, or walk in entry, and the backpack like harness keeps the weight off my shoulders, and feels rock solid underwater.
It is built like a tank.. like all Poseidon products.

I have about 75 cold water dives with it, and would buy it again. Only thing I wish they could change is the ABS backplate. (I added a steel plate, but it attaches to the ABS plate, I would rather have the ability to swap out the ABS.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom