Zeagle Flathead VI 300 bar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jawbone

Reaction score
Is this reg rated 300 bar for inlet pressure on first stage? Thanks in advance for info. Jason

Jawbone:
Is this reg rated 300 bar for inlet pressure on first stage? Thanks in advance for info. Jason

Should be. Mine has held up just fine with 3500-3800 PSI fills and the manual has no specific instructions leading to believe otherwise.

Mike

More specific. I would like to use hp composite tanks. 4500psi . Could primary handle this inlet pressure? Thanks again. Jason

Jawbone:
More specific. I would like to use hp composite tanks. 4500psi . Could primary handle this inlet pressure? Thanks again. Jason

I'd look up the contacts at zeagle and ask the engineers.

From the zeagle site:

Zeagle Systems, Inc.
37150 Chancey Road
Zephyrhills, FL 33541

Telephone: 813-782-5568
Fax: 813-782-5569

Mike

Is it available with a 300 bar DIN fitting? If so, it should be rated for 300 bar, otherwise only a 232 bar DIN fitting would be available.

I just checked my DIN fitting, and 300 BAR is printed in raised letters behind the wheel.

ANy of the Zeagle regs when put with their DIN connector can handle a 300 BAR pressure. I dive Zeagle all the time. Their older APeks and their new Zeagle models.Heck I'm the Zeagle poster boy

I've used the the New Flathead and just bought another..Sold my Scubapros I'm a convert

ddown:
I've used the the New Flathead and just bought another..Sold my Scubapros I'm a convert

I tried them all. I've settled down with Z's as well.
Norm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom