Zeagle Envoy or Apeks AT20??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But most of you guys own the higher end flatheads, not the envoy right?

I'm the regular warm water diver, (staying in the tropics has it's advantage :) ) Still wondering if i do need environmentally sealed, and the diver adjustable opening effort & venturi assistance.

btw what is the venturi assistance??

Ever dive off Grand Bahama? The sand is the finest in the universe. The environmental seal works wonders for the life of the reg.

Get a ScubaPro Mk25 s600 you don't need an environmentally sealed reg for your MY diving. How much does a MK25 s600 run?

aaronkok:
More than an AT20 or a zeagle envoy obviously :)

btw MY is Malaysia :)

The question was how much. I know it cost more :)

btw I know MY is Malaysia :wink:

crestgel:
Get a ScubaPro Mk25 s600 you don't need an environmentally sealed reg for your MY diving. How much does a MK25 s600 run?
IMHO There are better choices for the price of a Scubapro MK25 S600.
Oren

Please Dont Put Any Attention To Rodales Test,s, !!! Why Not Spend A Few $ More And Get Something That You,ll Actually Wanna Keep, Possibly The Last Regulator You,ll Ever Buy ,i Think Hereof The Poseidon Extreme Which Is Good In Any Enviroment And Poseidon Is Not A Company Who Changes Covers Every Year And Advertise It As The Latest Technology Newest Regulator Model. After A Few Years You May Get The Feeling That Your Regulator Is Outdated Because There Are So Many New Looking Models On The Market (scubapro,mares Aqualung)i Dive Since 1983 And Tried Almost Every Regulator On The Market But Nothing Comes Close To The Poseidon Cyclon,odin-jetstream Or The Extreme. Apex Is Owned By Aqualung-us-divers And Zeagle Make Fantastic Bcd,s But The Regulators Are Average. Look What The Pro,s Use ,i Mean Pro,s Not The Dive Store Employees ,because They Have To Use What The Store Sells At That Time.i Hope That This Information Helped You A Little To Make Your Decisions...take Care

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom