Zeagle Envoy Delux strange exhast sound.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ekremer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I finished up my resuce class last weekend (yay) and my gear ended up being dragged through the sand (boo) and now my primary reg makes an awful squeeling sound on exhale. I am wondering if there is anything i can do myself or if I should just bite the bullet and bring it in early.

Also if I did would it count as its anual for warranty purposes even though I purchased it in August?

Thanks.

I finished up my resuce class last weekend (yay) and my gear ended up being dragged through the sand (boo) and now my primary reg makes an awful squeeling sound on exhale. I am wondering if there is anything i can do myself or if I should just bite the bullet and bring it in early.

Also if I did would it count as its anual for warranty purposes even though I purchased it in August?

Thanks.

If you are comfortable with it, the face on the second stage is easy to unscrew (Just turn the ring) and you maybe able to find what is causing the problem, it is likely fairly obvious. Just be careful and you should be fine.

If you are not comfortable with that, bring it into a shop and have them look at the second stage. Bringing it in early for the complete overhaul is a waste of money according to the terms of any Zeagle warranty I have seen lately.

Anything outside of the one month around the anniversary of purchase, does not count toward your warrantly requirement. (I am sure someone from Zeagle will correct me if I am wrong). I am sure most LDS will give you a fair deal on cleaning it out for you.

Thanks Matt I think I got it :)

Back
Top Bottom