Zeagle Dry Suit for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunCaver

Registered
Reaction score
Folks... I've been on and off this forum for several years. In brief review, I've been fighting Diabetes Type II seemingly with all intent on going full Type I for the past two years. We thought it under control until this past August when I went into full Diabetic Acidosis (NOT good) and nearly lost my life. I've decided to retire from diving for good - just not worth losing my life over...

That being said, I'm selling ALL my gear including all my Cave/Cavern stuff and my Optima (yes, I bought another one). This includes my Zeagle Dry Suit, My Optima FX with Hammerhead Displays, a full box of unopened scrub canisters, all the bells and whistles. My doubles, VR dive computer and Zeagle reg's, etc, etc. I'm hoping for $7k for the Optima and I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offers on my cave/cavern stuff. Dry suit is in excellent condition along with all my gear. It's currently being stored at Jill Heinerth's place and she will attest to its state.

Friends and fellow explorers - this isn't an easy thing for me to do, but I'd rather live my life encouraging others to explore, than be the one whose ashes are scattered at Ginnie. So, feel free to contact me directly at private message and I'll shoot you my cell/email and we can talk further.

Best to All

Sorry for your exit from scuba. All that said, if you post some sizes and general info for your gear you will likely get WAY MORE of a response. Good luck! :)

Sorry to hear about your condition and your exit from diving, I hope that everything works out for you.

I am interested in the dry suit, please provide a size and price. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom