Zeagle BCD needs sewing repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanerdnick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know the Zeagle Forum is now closed but about 5 years ago I was able to get on there and link up with someone at Zeagle who assisted me in getting a torn BCD pocket re-sewn at the factory. Unfortunately I cannot find who I communicated with and have recently had a outer bladder fabric tear.

Does anyone know if they still do these types of repairs since the purchase by Huish? When I sent mine in years ago they were still doing this type of repair but I cannot find anyone who can point me in that direction anymore. Any Zeagle dealers out there know if theres someone I can get in contact with?

Here is a page from the Zeagle Website that might be of use: Service

Looks like Malibu Dive Center as recommended by @Flatline is the west coast authorized Service Center.

Thanks all. Somehow I missed the part about Malibu Dive Center on the web page in my haste to look this up. Thanks for setting me straight! Happy Diving all!

Back
Top Bottom