Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds like what is told to the customer in ABC Dive Shop when he asks about a brand that is exclusively sold locally by the XYZ Dive Shop down the street.

Except that the shop that wrote that is listed on the Zeagle site as being an authorized dealer of Zeagle gear.

Sort of unethical, no?

Perhaps it sounds unethical but if the dive business owner has all his capital invested in inventory he bought from the Ajax dive manufacturer he won't be buying the Acme brand until he sells through. Salesmen can create facts when it is self serving, for sure.

Another thing to keep in mind is, there are two sides to every story.

If a dealer hasn't PAID us since August of 2010, he isn't getting gear shipped to him....

:)

Scott

Another thing to keep in mind is, there are two sides to every story.

If a dealer hasn't PAID us since August of 2010, he isn't getting gear shipped to him....

:)

Scott

Dont feel bad scott. If someone hasnt paid me since January I aint doing a gar darn thing for em either!

I wanted to chime in too. I just ordered a new Zeagle Stilleto BCD and the thing was shipped without a BX Power Inflator!! I ordered from a dive shop(name withheld, for now) in Fla. to be shipped to my home outside of Atlanta. That's like ordering a car and having them ship it without the tires!
What good does it do for anybody? You can't dive without a BX Power inflator on a Zeagle BCD!!

I'll wait in the next day or so to make sure the dive shop makes it right. If not, I'm calling them out too.

I have bought and used Zeagle for years. The shop I worked at sold everything Zeagle. Now I own a shop. I became a distributor last year. We had to wait on the consoles we ordered. At the end of the day, they are worth the wait. The flathead reg is definitely worth the wait. I hope the parts issues work out soon, and I am ready to place another order. They are too good and have given such great care over the years to us, that I am not willing to jump ship. They have earned my loyalty.

I hope they do get the parts situation fixed everytime i go to a shop they tell me oh man you got zeagle they are going under and its kinda getting me nervous since im a new diver

I hope they do get the parts situation fixed everytime i go to a shop they tell me oh man you got zeagle they are going under and its kinda getting me nervous since im a new diver

They are experiencing some difficulties but I have not personally heard anything about them going under. I do know its not just in the scuba world but the earthquake in Japan has rocked alot of industries since so many parts to things are made there.

Just hang in there they had a bad run of luck but it does not mean they are going under. They will still be the same awesome company they have always been.

I have only been waiting two months for a DIN fitting for my Envoy Deluxe. I guess that is reasonable. It took Scubapro almost a whole day to get one for my MK25.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom