Zeagle 911 BC Questions - Help Please? (Scott?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Konesky:
DM,

Good advice, if I could get the BC's here in the next day I would for sure but unfortunately I'm leaving for a trip tuesday and the BC will be wet that night so I won't be able to return it!
I don't see the Zeagle 911 listed on the Scubatoys site, even if it was can Larry really match LP's price? We are talking cheap here... LP advertises $539 retail and I got 2 for $500 each.

Larry's overnighted stuff before, but it might be too late since you're leaving tomorrow. Too bad you didn't know about ScubaToys before buying from LP. You could have gotten a Brigade for less than $400, or a Stilleto for less than $500 and saved even more money.

The silver lining here is that even though you didn't buy your Zeagle from an authorized dealer, you did buy a Zeagle and can be assured of an excellent product. Have a great trip and enjoy your 911

Back
Top Bottom