Yow's-Jamaica. 1st underwater photos.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
I like, I like. Good pics and you'll only get better. Did you feel like a little boy with a brand new toy? :D How was your air consumption? I know mine sucked my first time with my camera. I just zoomed from one pretty fishy to another. Shortest dive I've ever had outside of my OW cert dives.

Now, go out and dive some more and post more pics :D .

Dude, don't you know it!
I don't think i've ever been so focoused on one thing in my life, definetly is my new toy.
I call it 'my precious'.
Air consumption wasn't that bad but certainly a lot higher than it normally is.

Will try and dive this weekend :).
Thanks for the comments all!

cool pics Jam. I like the seventh too. The coral fills the frame and it gives a unique look to that shot. It shows the fish in it's environment and to my photonewbie eyes, it looks great.

First time i used my cam, I was in a quarry with no coral and no fish and I managed to take over 90 pics and some videos. Imagine if I would have been in tropical waters!!! :):):)

Good job

Jamdiver:
My absolute favorite - excuse the backscatter wasn't able to remove it

Here is what you coul dhave after about 2 minutes in photoshop and David Brown's Backscatter action. You can download the action from my website at http://www.justinunderwater.com/photoshopactions.htm

Great shots!

Do you need Photoshop to use those photohop actions? (thinking of it, It's a pretty stupid question but... too late :sigh:)

well, i have Photoshop Elements, and it won't play this action

(or at least i cant figure out how)

I have photoshop 7 Andy and it works perfectly.
I am not certain if those actions are photoshop 7 specific.

I doubt it to be honest, wouldn't make much sense.

If you look on that page there's a link to a little tutorial on how to load the actions.

yeah, i don't even have the menus they are talking about

i think Elements doesn't support it

Hi Jamdiver,
WOW nice picture.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom