You've got to see this, the best group of shots I've ever seen !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK im scratching my head here.....(by the way these pictures are increadable!) Peaches has a C5050, that camera has a 3x zoom (I think we all agree the digital zoom is crap right, you can't get even an ok pic with it) My c4000 has a 3x zooom, why can't I get that close to my subjects? On plants and coral I can swim right up, but on a fish's eye, man I could never get that close. Is telephoto atachment the key???
((((((((((((((((Peaches if your out there lend us your secret)))))))))))))))))))))))

Abril:
OK im scratching my head here.....(by the way these pictures are increadable!) Peaches has a C5050, that camera has a 3x zoom (I think we all agree the digital zoom is crap right, you can't get even an ok pic with it) My c4000 has a 3x zooom, why can't I get that close to my subjects? On plants and coral I can swim right up, but on a fish's eye, man I could never get that close. Is telephoto atachment the key???
((((((((((((((((Peaches if your out there lend us your secret)))))))))))))))))))))))
It almost looks like a Macro setting , but I just checked and I don't think the C5050 has one. I find her close up shots just amazing too because they are so clear!!db

Went straight to Expedia to find flights...!

Anyone know what software was used to generate that truely amazing show?

Cheers,

K.

Peaches uses a program called Pic2Exe. It's easy to use but she's got it nailed!

divemed:
Peaches. That was Awesome!!!! What kind of equipment were you using?

Not peaches, but I know her (was on that trip), she uses an Oly 5050, Ike housing, Ds-125.... and get this - her FIRST trip with a digital cam (has film experience)

Chris

Absolutely stunning!

Thanks for sharing these!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom