You've got to see this, the best group of shots I've ever seen !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah... one time, i had this like, disposable Fuji camera or something, and i took
all these pictures, and they were like awesome. like, they were better than
any pictures anybody's ever seen. i would share them with you all but... well...
this ... tornado, yeah... this tornado came through and ripped my house from its
foundation, taking the pictures with it.

it's a sad loss to the history of photography, but... well, we've all lost an amazing
picture in our time. in my case, it was 36 amazing pics, but what can you do.

Just got back and I am ready to return ASAP. Palau is awesome.

Brilliant is written all over this.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

davehicks:
Well, it seems as if a bunch of you have downloaded and executed this this Program on your machines, and I salute you for your trusting nature. However, I have to say that you are are all NUTS!!!

Ditto, and ditto the anti-mac remark. If the author of the photos is here.. a much better way to distribute your photos is either as individual jpegs or as a movie (preferably with a soundtrack :) ). I have a virus-free Windows machine and plan to keep it that way.

Incredible. Thank you.

onbelaydave:
It's posted at the other (D2D) site by "Peaches" a Pic.to exe. slide show from their trip to Yap/Palau a few weeks ago. You couldn't put all the "best" photos in the whole gallery section here to equal what she did on one trip HERE (32MB download but on a really fast server). Caution, viewing this will cause extreme "out of water syndrome" as well as "photo jealousy" !

Back
Top Bottom