YouTube Content Recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dive Talk yet. I learned so much information through those guys before and during my open water course. They teach people literally everything about scuba diving and best practices. They have an awesome podcast on Spotify and tons of entertaining YouTube videos out there for you to spend countless hours on informative scuba diving related subjects.

Yonali

Simply Scuba, Divers Ready & Discover Divers Tokyo helped me review & pick the equipment I liked.

Halcyon Dive Systems and Garmin provided great equipment tutorials.

Everything Scuba and Marcel Van den Berg helped me review, understand, practice and pass my OW.

GUE and Sidemount Scuba Diving are helping me learn additional skills to be a better diver & buddy.

Triton’s realm & Everything Scuba helped me plan my St Croix trip.

Dutch Mermaid is my soul sister and Pacific Klaus is my funny marine biologist that makes recognizing my sea friends easy.

So many more, plus this forum have been tools in my land locked quest to make the most of my time in the beautiful sea. Thanks to everyone that keeps this information available to those who seek it.

I forgot about one great diver Karim Lounes even has a new video out for Key Largo & Molasses reef. All his dive videos have Great photography, fauna information and gentle tunes.

Seen it in 1 reply, search for Marcel van den Berg.
He's producing quality clips in regards of the skills needed for your DM.
ITs not like training in the water yourself but gives a lot of information and points to consider.

Good luck recovering.

Seen it in 1 reply, search for Marcel van den Berg.
He's producing quality clips in regards of the skills needed for your DM.
ITs not like training in the water yourself but gives a lot of information and points to consider.

Good luck recovering.
Marcel makes the absolute worst videos with divers on their knees. His series are the best example of what not to do.

Dive talk. Really enjoy their content. It´s funny but has some good info on some videos. They also share videos of others so you can find through their channel other channels as well.
Behind the mask is quite good as well and simply scuba has some good info videos.
Check out movie-documentary Last Breath.
DAN has great videos and well as accident reports that are interesting to read up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom