Your preference!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red Sea Shadow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi RSS,
Spring is almost here and the diving season is about to begin!

Since our community is expanding, we need to share some information to ensure having more fun. Please complete our short questionnaire are send it back to me (off-list). It contains only 12 questions, the majority of which is multiple choice. The file is could be downloaded from to the [Files] section on the group's web page at

RedSeaShadow : SCUBA diving all over the Red Sea

The file's name is RSS_Questionnaire.doc

Thank you for your contribution and for making Red Sea Shadow a better community.

Hi RSS,
Thank you for all the questionnaire replies I received.

Upon analyzing your responses, the main conclusions I had in mind are:
1. We need to socialize more. That's why we'll start having at least one activity per month (gathering, outing, personal development session, etc...). Please send me your suggestions ASAP.

2. We are geographically expanding and some members are not Cairo residents. That's why we'll try starting a sub-community in Alex.

3. You don't have to wait for trip announcements. In case you want to dive, drop me a line or call me on 011-255-4533 and I'll try sorting it out.

Regarding your diving preferences and recommendations, I hope our upcoming trips reflect and satisfy your wants!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom