Your last meal ever (yes it is a food thread, you have been warned)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Puerco in Tomate at La Choza

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Jacinta's.
Inicio | Jacinta Cozumel
Just go there the first chance you get, so you'll have more days to repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

I've had just about everything on the menu, and it's great. One of the best restaurants in Cozumel for sure.

Last time I just told the staff to let the Chef figure out what to give us. He gave us Lobster risotto with porcini mushrooms and it was amazing.

Leave some room for dessert.

Enjoy your trip.
Last but not least, try the churros at the plaza. They go for about $20MX.

Le Chef for their tortilla soup and Salmon salad.
Sal D Mar absolutely wonderful, it is across from new especials which is pretty nice.
Ceilo Linda is excellent.
Burritos gorditos was closed the three times we went by, not sure what is going on with them.
Crazy King Burrito, service great, burrito pretty good, large can feed two people.
Lobster Shack, my wife and I both liked the lobster burrito although a bit pricy, includes chips and a soda.

Thirsty Cougar; Chicken fajitas are very good, but seafood nachos not so much, and the beer on tap is a no go, could not even drink it, service is great.

Yes, Bluesteal is correct about the Tortilla Soup at LeChef.
Fantastic!

Al Pastor, the best tacos ever. So if you see a big hunk of meat with a pineapple on top cooking slowly, that's al pastor. It's so tasty.

The restaurant that was open for about a year or so where Sea Senor currently is had the best meal I have had on the island. It was a a perfectly seared piece of snapper on risotto with a fried plantains, it was out of this world. Currently I would probably have to go with Del Sur for grilled grouper dinner with an empanada for an appitzer and a chocolate banana empanda for dessert.

The restaurant that was open for about a year or so where Sea Senor currently is had the best meal I have had on the island. It was a a perfectly seared piece of snapper on risotto with a fried plantains, it was out of this world. Currently I would probably have to go with Del Sur for grilled grouper dinner with an empanada for an appitzer and a chocolate banana empanda for dessert.

What are their fried plantains like? Are they light and crispy or greasy and soggy?

Back
Top Bottom