Your fav/rec. tank marker light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReadyTo Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Time to buy 3 new tank marker lights (to be used primarily for a night dives) and looking for recommendations. Prefer them to be steady on/not flashing types, have user changeable batteries and of course very secure and constantly/easily visible.

For bonus points I am also looking for recommendations for the valve/adapter that allows the transfer of air from a scuba tank to a car tire via the BC... I have seen several on Amazon but I have a SP hydros with an air2 so I’m not sure if that mattered/changes anything. TYIA and Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's what I use: Ratio Dive Computers - Transmitter

Mine's covered in duct tape right now because unfortunately there's no good way to turn the light off, but if you want the light it definitely works.
Ha, Looks like Ratio had the same idea, your duct tape is cheaper
upload_2019-12-2_10-6-14.png

I own one of those covers. Sadly, I couldn't find it the last time I wanted it. Therefore, duct tape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom