Your Best Shots of 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grateful GD :) i like ur gunnel and wolf eel, both expressive/dynamic :p

That little wolfie's rather expressive ... I think someone's been feeding her ...

IMG_2750.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

2011 was a great year for my wife and I underwater...first year the hobby "almost" paid for itself
icon_biggrin.gif
. Lots of great memories. I put some here not because they were necessarily the best...but they are our favorites.
This thread has shown some fantastic images, and we'd like to thank smellzlikefish for starting it and for posting some great shots, NWgratefuldive: love the candy striped shrimp. Had one myself but mine's not worth posting seeing yours. But really, everyone's examples have been great...

Caught this Banded Jawfish cleaning out his hole

Like the pose of the Harlequin Grass Slug

I got lucky with the porkfish giving some feature to the blue water

My wife took this one in Isla Mujeres

We had just released dozens of Juvenile Greens, I thought his expression was priceless

Blue Heron Bridge shot...Seahorse was not moved, he was on an anchor chain just about eye level

This Goliath Grouper was very photogenic...

Doing a blue water drift in West Palm, we came across a Juvenile Look Down hanging out with a moon jelly...cool dive

Attachments

• Banded-Jawfish-Cleans-M.jpg
    Banded-Jawfish-Cleans-M.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Banded-Jawfish-Cleans-XL.jpg
    Banded-Jawfish-Cleans-XL.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Sea-Slug-M.jpg
    Sea-Slug-M.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Moray2-2-M.jpg
    Moray2-2-M.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 153-M.jpg
    153-M.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Baby-Green10-M.jpg
    Baby-Green10-M.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Seahorse-with-JD-M.jpg
    Seahorse-with-JD-M.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 48
Oh, asha, I love that third one -- that's how I think of the kelp forests, when I remember diving in them.

JDandvalerie, LOVE the seahorse/mask picture! That's the kind of unusual photo that just stands out from the rest.

What a GREAT idea for a thread!

OK fishguy, let me find the correct expression about your first shot ... frickin' crazy!!!

They're cute! One of my favourite dives this year was with sea lions at the Coronado islands near San Diego.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom