You won't believe this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Upon reading this thread I looked at the Apollo Sports web site. A link on the homepage takes you directly to the product page for the spring straps that are available for purchase. These seems to be the same straps that are described as being included with the new Bio fins. I've been holding out on the purchase of spring straps to see what Scubapro was going to offer (a few months ago the owner of my LDS stated that Scubapro would be producing its own spring straps for their new fins, and as replacement straps for existing Scubapro fin owners), however these spring straps from Apollo Sports look good to me. The C-Strap press release and the installation instruction PDF files are informative as well.

I use them on my fins, and I think they're great. They're easy to install, and you don't have to worry about them breaking. The apollo site sells them for $85, but LP sells them for $65.

If I remember correctly boogie711 makes em. They look like high quality, and they're cheap. I think I may just order a pair.

LP blows

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom