You MIGHT need a buoyancy control class if ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When your computer beeps so much your buddy thinks you are typing Morse code.

:cussing: Hey! I resemble that remark!! :rofl3:

OK i am an OW newbee just 7 dives under my belt after certification dives, and I find this thread really funny... its helping pass my evening here at work... i actually dove with 2 SB members and i think they can say I was not so bad lol..

Hiya, Nelia! :happywave: We do have fun here!!!

When you jump into the water after forgetting to inflate your BC .. . and don't sink.

When you end up making ascents feet first - in a wetsuit and poodle jacket.

When you are responsible for The Hole divesite becoming Twin Holes.

Peace,
Greg

When people look at you on the surface and say "Yo!Yo!" and you think they are just trying to get your attention....

.. When you resemble a Polaris, Poseidon or Trident missile on ascent.

Fresh Fish, You probably know this, but next dive, experiment with adjusting how much control you have with just your lungs. Don't hold your breath, but take either a deeper breath to go up or exhale more to go down. You will be surprised how much control you have with deep breaths and exhales alone.

Water and the Physical Laws That Affect All Divers

Yup, I do that. All of my diving last summer seemed to be crossing the thermocline a lot. The sudden change in density kept me from getting into that comfort zone. Never touched the thing when I was diving warm. Thanks tho. :)

OMG...that was something I did not need to see. :shakehead:
Yet, an integral part of SB lore since 2001!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom