You may notice a slight change...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People get a grip, just accept that December is going to be all about Christmas if you are living in a country where Christianity is the majority religion.

Actually, DivingPrincessE, December 25th was chosen by the early Church as Christ's birthday since it was close to an existing, pagan festival.

Personally, I like this time of year, especially since after the Solstice, at least in the northern hemisphere, the days get longer....:wink:

I enjoy diversity. There's lots to learn and experience.

hol_habarigani.gif
hol_hanukkah.gif
hol_peace.gif

These cannot be assigned automagically at this moment so you'll need to let me know if you want to use these.

Peace please.

Now that they have added the other religion's banner's there is really no excuse to complain so just shut it!

Now that a real opt out option is available, no one has complained. If you ever find yourself again wanting to say, "so just shut it!" remember reading posts is an optional activity. Opting not to read another's posts is not rude.

from my sunny spot in sydney, i always find it funny that the US people throw themselves into the whole halloween thing with ghouls and vampires and witches and zombies with very little complaints (i dont recall a thread complaining about those badges) but a big guy in a red suit, giving out pressies and wishing peace to all sets off all the PC bells. (or maybe its the breaking into houses, giving lollies for kids to sit on his lap and all that ho'ing that people hate :D )

I'll go on record now that I don't want any badges of any kind, that's why in my user CP I checked the box beside:
No Badge
No Badge (For people who don't want any user badge under their names).

Seems pretty clear, but I guess it wasn't.

World peace? :D

whirled peas

If you ever find yourself again wanting to say, "so just shut it!" remember reading posts is an optional activity. Opting not to read another's posts is not rude.

i was gonna respond to DP, but i figured, hey ... i'd probably say something rude ... i see your tact is bigger than my tact

going into an internet chat board and telling people to shut up is like going to a nudist colony and telling people to get dressed

ya know ...

so, i can opt not to be Frosty?

so, i can opt not to be Frosty?

shut up and get dressed, you snowy stroke!

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom