You made a believer outta me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
about Captain Mike and N'Pursuit that is..

Took our family of 4 plus friends from our LDS to round out the 6-pack. Did 2 days of 2-tankers Thurs & Friday. It was wonderful!

Since the kids would all be diving wet, the older people did too. It was fine except for the Louisville which was a little deeper. 50 degrees at the bottom for that one. About 65ish on the Material Service Barge, Tacoma and David Dows. The kids really had a great time.

The Material Service Barge is cool. I found an old beer can Fox Head "400" Beer. (After I got hold of it, all that was left was the can! LOL). I also found a downrigger "cannonball". The in-water Sherpa (i.e. Divemaster) came in handy for that! :eyebrow:
Just kidding, Dave was an excellent Divemaster!

Anyway, N'Pursuit now has the official "JULS64" Stamp of approval!

Julie

Julie,

Glad you guys had a good time, knew you would.

I'll be going out with Mike again on Aug. 7 for two-2 tankers, and last I heard he still has some open spots.

MgicTwnger:
Julie,

Glad you guys had a good time, knew you would.

I'll be going out with Mike again on Aug. 7 for two-2 tankers, and last I heard he still has some open spots.

I saw the post for that. The dive club is scheduled to go with Great Lakes Explorer to The Straits of Mackinac wreck that day.

Julie

The MSB is a terrific wreck. Lots of stuff to see and great swimthroughs. If u get a chance, I love to see a trip report.

Does ur dive club have a web site/mailing list?

hantzu701:
Does ur dive club have a web site/mailing list?
I don't know about Julie's dive club, but we're both members of the ScubaBoard Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. No dues, no initiations, no meetings, but you can't quit. Check out our forum: Great Lakes Wrecking Crew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom