You like puzzle games? Try this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I hadn't been so distracted by the stupid picture, I probably would have figured out the phone sooner, because I was pretty close there anyway. But that stupid picture was very stubborn - I don't know what I did differently this last time to get it to go that I didn't already do 10 times, but it finally fell off and everything else fell into place. Yeah! I did it, and without any excessively direct help, although now that I'm done and the frustration has passed, Diver0001, I do appreciate the help you gave.
Thanks!
I've already done Viridian and Crimson Rooms, so it looks like my stress levels can go back down for the day as I get back to work here. :eyebrow:

OMG I still can't get it. As hard as I try the picture will not fall off the wall.... and I can't think if any other words that I could type into the phone to make it work. Will someone please help me?

ive done the crimson and it was pretty easy. the veridian is not in english for me, it is in english for anyone else, does it need to be?

Kayla:
OMG I still can't get it. As hard as I try the picture will not fall off the wall.... and I can't think if any other words that I could type into the phone to make it work. Will someone please help me?
Pm Sent - check your inbox

Disappointing, after the first two.

I feel so stupid reading this post LOL.... It seriously took me like half of today to figure out the blue room, I got to the crimson room, got all the stuff out of the drawers, got the ring and the key out of the CD player... plus the two other keys... and they I walked around in circles for awhile, and said, "Holy Cow, I'm going to be stuck in here forever..."

Ya'll are just way to smart for me!!!! :11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom