You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whem you see a beautiful woman and wonder how she would look in a 2 mil shorty....

guilty...

When you dive every vacation, long weekend or free weekend.

When the criteria for your significant other is he/she must be a certified diver and must dive all the environments you enjoy diving!

When you have insomnia and jump onto SB until the insomnia passes.

Guilty as charge on all the above!

when you dream about haloclines... The last two nights i've seen em in dreams about diving.

I've never even seen one in real life!

when you dream about haloclines... The last two nights i've seen em in dreams about diving.

I've never even seen one in real life!

:rofl3:

Haloclines are amazing to experience, crystal clear vis then blurry vis, as if you've just put on someone's bad prescriptive glasses. You can't even read your gauges cause it's so blurry.

i am looking forward to it.... I definitely have to dive a cenote...

Ok I don't know if this one has been posted before but,.... When are reading something and swear it said "Diver" and it really said "Driver"!

When either the smell of wet neoprene or the sound of someone blowing a snot rocket into their mask makes your heart go pitter patter

...one reason you really love your job is, they let you work ahead during the week, so you can leave at noon on Friday for the drive to Mexico, to allow a dive when you get there. :D

Back
Top Bottom