You know you're a COLDWATER diver when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of the best parts of diving dry is showing up in your undergarments instead of having to change :)

I thought that I was one of the only ones doing that. We were in Fla. diving the caves and I had my undergarment on under my jeans and shirt. The next day the other divers started showing up doing the same. I now do it at the quarry as well.

As for being a real cold water diver....does it count having your mask and fins frozen to the dock and when you exit the water the drysuit freezes and even in the heat you can't feel your feet for about two hours?

I We were in Fla. diving the caves and I had my undergarment on under my jeans and shirt.

If I wanted to have even a half-decent chance to pull my jeans and shirt over my undergarments, I'd have to start shopping at least two sizes bigger than I do now. I guess it'd be fine if I wanted that gangsta look, but I'm at least three decades too old to wear jeand that end up around my ankles if I don't walk around holding them up

Around here it's undergarments au naturel . If people want to gawk, be my guest.

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

I had my undergarment on under my jeans and shirt (...) I now do it at the quarry as well.

But what about all the fun of stripping naked in public? I thought all divers liked that :D

When the hot water isn't for tea or coffee but is used to remove frozen gear!

When your brain is so frozen your reply to a NINE-YEAR-OLD thread...

:d

You show up at the dive site already in your drysuit underwear :) )

Or you drive home in your undergarments. It is interesting to see all the looks you get when a group of four men walk into diner wearing what looks like one piece jamies. Or in the case of the guy wearing a weezel, a man wearing a sleeping bag.

Wearing your weezle out in public may be illegal in some areas. Might be a good time to call your bloodsucking lawyer just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom