Yonaguni- Ruins and Hammerheads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

japan-diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Its that's season again and the hammerheads are gathering and the monuments are calling.
Time to head south to Yonaguni with Reef Encounters Dive Tours!!
We have a special for all divers interested in diving the wonders of Yonaguni!!

We have a package of 3,4 or 5 day trips to explore the monuments of Yonaguni!!

Our trips include English/Japanese speaking dive guides, expert tours of the monuments both above and below the water. All expenses to include round trip airfare from Naha to Yonaguni, hotel rooms, meals (hot meals not bentos) boat dives, tanks, weights and more....

Scheduled tours include:
12 -16 January
15-19 February

Or get a group of 6 or more together and book your own custom tour.

3 day trip
Y88,000

4 day trip
Y113,000

5 day trip
Y137,000

Airfare can also be arranged from mainland PM for quotes.

japan-diver:
Its that's season again and the hammerheads are gathering and the monuments are calling. Time to head south to Yonaguni with Reef Encounters Dive Tours!! We have a special for all divers interested in diving the wonders of Yonaguni!!

hey japan-diver,

good to hear from yah! it is truly the beginning of the wonderful diving season in yonaguni. we are anxious to know how this season is gonna be in terms of the numher of gathering HHs in Irizaki.

BTW, i am going to Okinawa (the main island) next week. as usual, i will dive my Dolphin. this time, i will go up to Onnason, where i will be able to enjoy a serene diving. my buddy will dive Inspiration and me Dolphin. after-diving is gonna be refreshing 'cause i will stay at Panacea, which is a cozy, heart-warming wooden hotel with an excellent spa and an exotic restaurant, quite unlike other touristic hotels in the area.

if you will be around in Naha on the 4th of December, i am very much interested in visiting with you.

ken chung ar

Back
Top Bottom