Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Dacor regulator system and there is a strong leak out of the yoke. The second stages still work fine but because I can’t get parts for that company anymore, can I take the hoses off the old yoke and put them on a different brand yoke?

I assume you mean put your old hoses and second stages on a new first stage. The "yoke" is simply how the first stage attaches to the cylinder.
Yes, you can do that, for almost all models/brands of first stages. But not ALL.
Note that, in general, you can't service your old second stages either. Dacor is gone.
So ONLY your hoses can be transferred.....and they are old.
It might be best to give what you have a quiet funeral and get a new full regulator set.

It might be best to give what you have a quiet funeral and get a new full regulator set.

This ^^^^^^

Look at the beauty

256 P1010962a.jpg

and the features, see the two exhaust flappers

258 168a.jpg

and the predictable drudgery of the replies

and in between in and out is repair the leak

I am quite emotional, sensitive, sentimental

Stop the leak stop the leak stop the leak stop the leak!

This is the best answer. It is time to say goodbye, every dog has it's day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom