Yippee - I'm going back Feb 11-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMM

Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Was initially only going to stay a week, but I have 4 weeks vacation I need to burn off before the end of March, so decided to stay for two instead. Hubby coming with me for the first week then I'm on my own. Am staying the first week at Baldwin's Bed and Breakfast (been there before) and will likely dive with Living Underwater (done that before also!). Will anyone else be around then? Want to get together for dinner or a cool one?

We're diving with Jeremy Feb 16, 17, 18, 19, so I guess we'll be on the boat together. BTW, where in Saskatchewan are you from? My Dad's family is Saskatoon and area, and I've got lots of relatives there.

I'll be at Caribe Blu along with "d56nut" and "JMPS" the 11th-18th. "Pilot Fish" will be at Hotel Cozumel. There will be no shortage of SBers that week.

Lou

scubawife:
We're diving with Jeremy Feb 16, 17, 18, 19, so I guess we'll be on the boat together. BTW, where in Saskatchewan are you from? My Dad's family is Saskatoon and area, and I've got lots of relatives there.

That sounds like fun. I'm from just outside of Regina. I'm heading up to Saskatoon in a few minutes though - business calls! It's about a 2 and a half hour drive.

Looks like we will just miss you all, we will be there from the 5th - 12th at the Vista DelMar (Caribe was booked). Anyone else heading down this weekend?

pa diver:
Looks like we will just miss you all, we will be there from the 5th - 12th at the Vista DelMar (Caribe was booked). Anyone else heading down this weekend?

We arrive at Vista del Mar on the 9th and leave the 13th.

Valwood1:
We arrive at Vista del Mar on the 9th and leave the 13th.
Then our paths will cross. Look for a tall blonde guy with a smile on his face ( he may have a beer in his hand).
Mike

loudives:
I'll be at Caribe Blu along with "d56nut" and "JMPS" the 11th-18th. "Pilot Fish" will be at Hotel Cozumel. There will be no shortage of SBers that week.

Lou
We'll be at Caribe Blu the 16th thru the 23rd .... so maybe we'll cross paths for a day or 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom