yet another show..."Prison Break"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divmstr223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, who caught the Mid season delayed Premiere the other night?? lol.. I was totally hooked on this show (still am) for the first half of the season and was very P.O.'d when they delayed it for several months for 24 to start on time. I love 24 also, but I was already involved in the story of Prison Break.

Anyhow, I'm happy it's back on the air again....great show, and it's getting down to the wire with the execution and all.....:14:

A friend of mine made me watch this with her, it's not really my kind of show but I do have that mild urge to wanna know what happens next. It would seem kind of obvious that somehow the execution is gonna get delayed in order to continue with the cliffhangers, where this show seems to make its living. Just a little too much contrived drama for my taste, but I guess that's why I don't really watch tv drama series at all (*edit* -- besides Sopranos of course, which is currently the best show on tv).

24 is awesome.
Prison Break, yawn, its like a drawn out version of the first few hours of 24 season 3, when Jack is trying to break out the drug lord.

I love prison break....it's awesome and i can't wait to see what happens. the only thing is that I will be missing it this coming week since i'll be in Belize. you'll have to get me caught up on it when i'm back in 2 weeks.

Woot, love the show.. wonder how Lincon is gonna get out of the chair.. :)O or if he is going to die)

*minor spoilers below... maybe* (so stop reading here if you dont want anything "ruined"

Was reading an interview and it was said that the origional plan was for the show to last 2 seasons... Season 1 being inside the prision and the escape, and season 2 being life when they got out... (so unless that means they escape, or it means he dies and its micheals life after -_- which would be kinda weird...

My brother's co-worker thought that the mexicanish guy (micheal's cell mate) was going to do something that was going to stop the exicution...

Who knows -- im hooked, cant wait till monday :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom